City of Tomball Releases 2022 Calendar of Festivals and Events
TOMBALL, TX – The City of Tomball has finalized its 2022 calendar of award-winning City signature festivals and events.
Festival season kicks-off on Saturday, March 19th with the two-steppin’ Honky Tonk Chili Challenge featuring live old school country music and a spicy chili cook-off sanctioned by Chili Appreciation Society International – CASI.
The annual Rails & Tails Mudbug Festival on Saturday May 7 will be a full day of food, music, vendors and fun celebrating the tasty crawfish. Gates open at 11.
City signature events for the rest of 2022 include:
- July 4th Celebration & Street Festival on July 4th, 2022
- GroovFest – A Celebration of All Things Groovy, Baby! on Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Tomball Bluegrass Festival on October 22, 2022
- Depot Day – A National Model Railroad Month event on Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Light It Up! Christmas Tree Lighting on Friday, November 18, 2022
- Deck the Depot on Saturday, December 3, 2022
All festivals and events are staged at Tomball’s historic downtown Depot Museum on South Elm Street with the exception of the July 4th Celebration & Street Festival on Business Highway 249 at FM 2920. Admission and parking are always free.
For more information visit “Tomball Texan For Fun” on Facebook or go to www.tomballtx.gov.
Tomball is just 28 miles northwest of downtown Houston at the Tomball Tollway/Highway 249 and FM 2920.